February 26, 2020

Set the Table - Waiting for Spring




As I sit here writing this post it is snowing and the weather report is calling for snow all day today and all day tomorrow.

The best thing to do is set the table for Spring.  I need a little diversion from winter.


We have tulips, but not from the garden.
 We had to get them from the grocery store.


  


This set of dishes reminds me of Spring, but I think they would work in Summer or Winter too.








I do like these napkins with these dishes.
The colours and pattern work together.










The hutch is also ready for Spring.





Sources

Tablecloth and Napkins - April Cornell
Candles - Pier 1
Candlesticks, wine glasses, hurricane glass - From my collection
Dishes - Gisela Cream, 222 FIFTH


Spring will come soon enough and in the meantime thank you for stopping by.





The best way to see our posts is by email subscription. SUBSCRIBE HERE

You can find us on PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK.

It really makes our day when we hear from you so please leave comments below.

 You can also use the Contact Form to contact us by email. Messages sent by email are private messages that will not be posted on the Blog.

2 comments :

  1. It is so delightful to see you back on the blog. Oh, how I miss your posts! And this china is just gorgeous. Perfect for spring. It's lovely with that tablecloth too and in the hutch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It feels good to be back. Thank you Jeanie, I have missed you too. I certainly hope all is well with you.

      Delete

Although we love hearing from our readers, we are unable to open or respond to Annonymous Comments due to SPAM.